1. After the treatment, for the rest of the day do not sit longer than 30 minutes at a time. Just get up, have a stretch and walk around the room for the rest of that day.
2. Walk as much as you can each day and for at least 15 minutes.
3. Drink as much pure water as possible - no less than 5 glasses a day.
4. Avoid stimulants, eg. Coffee, tea, alcohol for the rest of the day.
5. Avoid very hot or very cold food and drink.
6. Avoid excessive heat or cold on areas treated eg. ice packs, electric blankets.
7. Have your bath or shower warm NOT hot. Don't soak in the bath and avoid shower water hitting the back of your neck. Stand sideways so that the water hits the shoulder. If you have a bad shoulder, let the water hit the good side.
8. Don't cross your legs.
9. Avoid carrying anything heavy on your shoulders.
10. If you have been shown any excercises following your treatment, please remember to do them as they are for your benefit.
11 .Avoid any other hands-on treatment for 7 days either side of a Bowen treatment as this will interrupt the Bowen healing process.
12. Gentlemen, please do not wear your wallet in your back pocket as this cause's an uneven pelvis and can be the cause of back pain.
13.be aware of how you sit when relaxing, that that you are not even slightly twisting your waist or neck, this can cause R.S.I. over a period of years.
After a treatment, and in the following couple of days, you may experience what is known as a treatment response. This can include:
Hot and cold flushes
Temporary worsening of symptons
Aching and stiffness
An increase in thirst
Increase in energy
General feeling of well-being
Good night's sleep
If you have any queries or concerns on any of the above please do not hesitate to contact me on 264968
Interested in finding out more about my treatments?
Art N Soul
21 Mansell Street
St. Peter port
Guernsey GY1 1HP
See home page for directions
Simply call us on:
Kelly Harvey. 07781 190149
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Sam Roze. 07911 122299